- CLEANING PUTTY – This tough gripping slime is perfect to clean out all the hard-to-reach crevices in your car. Designed to be malleable to work into all nooks and crannies, this auto detailing gel grabs onto hidden dust, hair and crumbs with high effectiveness. Able to slot into small gaps you see on your dashboard, console panel, ventilation slots, steering wheels, and much more.
- SAFE HIGH-TECH MATERIAL – Our cleaning gel is composed of natural, biodegradable gel materials. This meaning they are eco-friendly and causes no possible irritation to skin, and won’t annoyingly stick to your hands as you use it! (Please keep out of reach from children)
- HIGH EFFECTIVENESS – Despite being incredibly simple and easy to use this cleaning putty is incredibly efficient in its job and provides a large amount of drip & grab to pick up dirt! We suggest to form this goo into a usable ball by kneading with your hands, then press it slowly into the device or any cracks beyond your reach, pull out and like magic the dirt is gone! Penetrate into every unreachable corner to thoroughly get rid of dirt.
- REUSABLE – Use this multiple times, continually until the colour turns to very dark, at which point you will need to replace with a new one. Do not wash this gel with water, this will be ineffective and will ruin the slime and its ability to clean. Please store the gel in a cool dry place, preferably back in the container tub.
- UNIVERSAL – Not only suited for your car, use this in any place where you need to clean out hard to reach dust, dirt, hair, fluff, food & skin particles in your home and office as well! This is perfectly suited items such as your furniture, computer, electronics, instruments and much more. Surfaces must be free of water, otherwise the removal slime can absorb this and stick to it.
Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description. We do not ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 5 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly. Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. All timescales refer to working days.