- Double Sided Use: With a different colour each side, this specially designed leather desk mat is capable of functioning either way, all depending on the colour you want. Simply flip this over whenever you wish!
- Easy Clean: Just use a cloth to wipe this mat, the heavy-duty PU leather from which this is made is tough enough to sustain wet and thorough cleaning. This allows any marks and smudges to come off easily without damage
- Broad Usage Area: Sized at 60x40cm, this is large enough for all your desktop furnishings! Allows for your laptop, mouse, keyboard and even more
- Desk Protection: Never damage your work surface again, this mat provides a waterproof, oil-proof layer to avoid any spills, stains, scratches or cracks to your desk
- Acts as Mouse Pad: Provides a smooth, even surface for you to use your mouse on, also allowing for your hands and wrists to rest in comfort while typing, writing etc. Made from elegant, synthetic leather these mats will make your desk more luxurious and ergonomic
Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description. We do not ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 5 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly. Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. All timescales refer to working days.