- LARGE SIZE: This is sized large to be universal for all uses, for all models of laptops, notebooks and tablets. This desk comes with a folded size of 60x40x36cm, enough room for you to place your device(s) whilst having enough space to work, write or even put your coffee and food
- PORTABLE: We have made this with maximum convenience in mind, allowing users to fold as needed for transportation or storage. This is incredibly lightweight, yet durable, so you can move this where you want to set up next! Be this on the bed or even the park
- ERGONOMIC: Suits the most optimal working conditions by keeping you comfortable and giving you a nice big workspace where you can keep everything needed without cluttering. The smooth protective surface on the desktop with curved edges adds to this alongside the handy slot to keep secure any devices.
- PROTECTS LAPS: The elevated design allows some respite from your laptop when it is heating up and the fan is working hard, making it uncomfortable to use. Not only can this pain be relieved, but the design allows for use as a riser to relieve back, neck and shoulder pain, so you can work with better posture or even standing when placed on your desk!
- MULTIPURPOSE: Whilst this helps you to browse comfortably whilst lying on your bed, you can also use this on your sofa, to add height to your desktop, as a writing desk, book table or to just bring anywhere you need solid, secure surface so you can get to work
Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description. We do not ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 5 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly. Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. All timescales refer to working days.