- SELF-COOLING – These are completely self-cooling and have no need for adding water, freezing or chilling! It works by absorbing the body heat from your animal, helping to regulate the body temperature for up to three hours and bringing their internal heat down. This prevents overheating in the summer and helping pets chill out in both ways!
- HARMLESS - With a special composite 300D Oxford PVC material on the outer layer, the bed gives a comfortable high-quality surface for your furry friend to rest. With additional supportive foam filled inside a superior experience on top of this. This durable and will not split easily as they use it and expose the inner gel material to them. Do rest easy if this does happen as this is completely non-toxic.
- MULTIPURPOSE – Serving more than the purpose of cooling, this is comfortable enough to be the perfect dog bed or cat bed, as well as a rest mat on travels, in the back of a car, inside a kennel or crate as well! The easy-fold design allows for painless storage and transport, so can accompany you on trips with the family. Even humans can get in on the action, making for the perfect cooling pillow for yourself in hot weather too.
- SOOTHING – This provides brilliant relief for all animals of all sizes, be they puppies, kittens, rabbits, rodents and more! If they can fit, they can ease the pain of excessive heat or body pains (joints & muscular) with our brilliant cooling pad!
- EASY CLEAN – Designed with a waterproof outer layer this ensures the mat doesn’t get too dirty and makes cleaning incredibly easy. This will be a barrier to moisture and dirt so you can simply wipe off anything undesirable with a dash of soap and a warm cloth or sponge.
Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description. We do not ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 5 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly. Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. All timescales refer to working days.