- PERFECTLY SAFE – Being non-electric with absolutely no chemicals present, there is no need to worry about any safety concerns with our lovely FurDreams Self Heating Pet Bed! This simply works with the intelligent material design retaining and reflecting your pets body heat back to them. Also machine washable
- COMFORTABLE – Constructed from beautifully soft materials for your furry friend to enjoy. With the multi-layer plush, fleece and thermal insulation fibre bed this maintains comfiness and warmth in all situations.
- NO RUSTLE SOUND – Your pet will never be spooked by our beds as we employ an advanced design to stop any nasty rustling or crinkling sounds. This meaning your pet can rest away and be insulated all day with no stress!
- PRESSURE ACTIVATED – Filled with multiple insulating layers to keep heat in, these beds simple work by absorbing your pet’s own body heat to warm up, meaning no plugs, electrics or nasty chemicals! This is perfect for all small to medium pets such as Cats, Dogs, Rabbits and more
- LARGE SIZE – Coming in with dimensions of 70x47cm, this is suitable for most animals and is able to be used in many areas/situations. Take this outside on the porch or inside next to your own bed, wherever they feel comfortable, you can use this!
Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description. We do not ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 5 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly. Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. All timescales refer to working days.