- SAFE MATERIAL – Our FurDreams Slow Feeding Dog Bowl is constructed with high-quality PP, non-toxic, BPA and phthalate free material that is eco-friendly and completely recyclable! This will help protect all animals, not just your pets! This lovely design has non-skid rubber feet underneath to stop the food bowl moving about as your pet feeds, preventing mess from going all over your room.
- SLOW FEED – This design promotes healthy feeding for dogs. With a puzzle-like design effectively limits how much your pet can eat at a time, ensuring they do not eat too quick or inhale their food. This specially used to prevent obesity, overeating, bloat, regurgitation & choking – instead, forcing your cat or dog to eat more naturally.
- PUZZLE DESIGN – The special puzzle design of our feeding bowl not only slows down their eating, but will also arouse the interests of your pet to make meals a fun challenge. The somewhat awkward design simulates a more natural, foraging behaviours, also helping to promote intellectual development.
- NON-SPILL – Our Anti Choking Feed Bowl is great for both dry and wet food and will hold up to 2 cups, that they can eat from. With rubber feet on the bottom to prevent sliding during use, this deep bowl completely limits to spill and mess made as when feeding.
- EASY WASH – Get this slow feeding dog bowl cleaned up with the utmost ease, simply wash this through with warm water and soap, either manually
Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description. We do not ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 5 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly. Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. All timescales refer to working days.