- TRAINING FOR ALL LEVELS – This reflex ball can be used by all ages, sizes and genders! With the difficulty level being able to adjust to your own ability with how you use this (the harder and fast you punch, it will bounce back the same!). This is perfect for quick exercise or to fill some time and entertain yourself
- IMPROVE REACTIONS – This will test your abilities and help improve them constantly as you gain more experience using the device, you will have to be engaged with your hand-eye coordination and accuracy to ensure a consistent string of punches
- STRESS RELIEVER – Help raise your heart rate and let loose with by setting this up quickly for a quick workout that will take your mind elsewhere as you concentrate on your rhythm and timing with this elastic exercise tool
- SOFT & SAFE – Our boxing reflex ball is designed to be soft enough to prevent any potential injury to yourself as you learn and become more comfortable. Do not use in fear, train comfortably and safe and for a long time without your hands aching
- SNUG FIT – The easy-to-use headband used to attach to your head can be adjusted to the appropriate tightness, so you do not suffer any issues during use. This will be comfortable to use and will not leave any marks so you can put this on any time you want to get a quick sweat on
Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description. We do not ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 5 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly. Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. All timescales refer to working days.