- IDEAL FOR TRAINING – Our wonderful fitness mats are made for your home workouts! These use a durable foam material and offer a wide surface area that should allow for multiple people to exercise at the same time. Insulate against damage, noise and dirt as you get a pump on!
- INTERLOCKING – The edges of each mat piece is able to click together to the other like a puzzle with utmost ease creating a wonderful, seamless effect! End pieces are also supplied with these, so you can cap edges that aren’t to be connected to other mats to make this look even better
- FLOOR PROTECTION – Using a 2cm thick, heavy duty EVA foam, this not only covers your floors from dirt but provides maximal absorption from impacts that are a natural part of any intense workouts. These will take the brunt of any weight dropped on it, leaving the floor beneath in perfect condition!
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – These are not only for your training needs, use these wherever you need to provide safe area. Employ these in a child’s play area so they have a worry-free space that will see that they do not suffer and bad falls or bumps so you can rest easy
- NON-SLIP & SAFE – Our exercise mats offer you an incredibly cushioned, soft surface you can work out on, also preventing any accidents with the anti-slip surface so you can work out assuredly. The materials are non-toxic, and do not contain any phthalates, lead or latex
Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description. We do not ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 5 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly. Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. All timescales refer to working days.