- EXTRA THICK – Exercise with assured protection using our tough, thick padded 8mm yoga mat! This is constructed using a high density NBR Foam, which is not only strong but lovely and cushioned to provide comfort even during the most intense workouts
- VERSATILE – Providing you perfectly stable support for all floor-based exercises, as well as other fitness programmes such as Warrior Workout, Crossfit, Pilates & Yoga, and are ideal for training safe during stretching, bands, sit-ups, press-ups, planks, and more.
- CARRY STRAP – As if our mats were not convenient enough, they come with a handy carry strap so you can transport this to the gym with ease! The lightweight materials help this stay portable, wherever you take it (use also for camping or picnics!)
- NON-SLIP – These Kayman Yoga Mats help maintain a non-slip surface for you at all times, being resistant to skidding off even the smoothest floors. The ribbed foam surface introduces more friction and enhances grip when being used so you never slide
- SWEAT RESISTANT – Constructed with a superior, water-resistant foam these will not easily absorb moisture, so if you get sweaty in your workout you won’t have to worry! This withstands water and cleans off easy, allowing you keep up the hard work
Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description. We do not ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 5 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly. Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. All timescales refer to working days.