- OUTDOOR USE – Brilliant choice for all outdoor activities that need something pumping! Use for family vacation, camping, festivals or outdoor activities or even make use of it for your car. This is pump can be used whenever, wherever - Note: Please Avoid using continuously for 10+ Minutes as to avoid overheating
- FAST INFLATING – Capable of a quick and efficient inflation, our 130W Keplin Electric Air Pump is designed with the power to beat standard manual pumps. With the High-Pressure, Quick-Fill design saving you much time and the trouble of exerting any physical effort, a big win!
- 2 IN 1 ACTION – Not only for inflation, our Keplin Air Pump offers high powered deflation as well. Equipped with strong 240V AC power adapter, you can simply switch the mode to take advantage of this and save time taking air out any inflatable - Note: Not Applicable to Needle Valved Products (e.g. Basketballs)
- PORTABLE – Designed to use on the go, this is made of lightweight and easy to hold ABS Plastic, so that you can carry this with you on long camping trips whilst also being durable enough to withstand the journey
- 3 NOZZLES – Fit anything you can think of, with the various air pump nozzles ensuring that you can use this universally, whether you desperately need some floaties for the beach or need to get use out of an inflatable mattress, this Keplin Air Pump has got you covered!
Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description. We do not ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 5 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly. Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. All timescales refer to working days.