- QUALITY CHAIR COVER – We use top quality material to help protect your outdoor furniture and prevent any possible damage from the elements. Our KEPLIN Patio Chair cover is designed to ensure that your patio furniture stays dry and undamaged with its tough, woven plastic material. This helps ensure a more impenetrable, waterproof, yet non-tear surface.
- FULL PROTECTION – Protect your furniture effectively from all the weather elements that are thrown at it all year round! Prevent possible scratching, dust, fading, aging, mould and more with the extra-strength polyethylene fabric.
- SECURE - Our windproof furniture cover will stay firmly affixed to your items with the fasteners we have built in. These brass eyelets alongside the tie cords we include will enable you to tie this to the furniture, to ensure the cover never blows away even on the windiest days! This will hold securely to the furniture pieces, to keep your chairs in perfect condition.
- SIZING – Easily fit over four generic stacking garden chairs with this sizeable cover! This provides you with dimensions of 107 × 68 × 61cm to work with to keep your furniture clean and covered, no matter If this is kept indoors or outdoors
- EASY CLEAN & STORE – Cleaning any potential dirt that has built up on the cover is incredibly simple as the material naturally allows this to not stick on the surface too much. Simply water down the cover and/or wipe the dirt off with a cloth and you will see how effortless this is. Please then dry in the sun before reuse.
Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description. We do not ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 5 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly. Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. All timescales refer to working days.