- DESIGN – We designed our Extra Large Water Bottle to simplify your daily intake of water, which we made the sizing of our bottle for your normal daily intake of water. We created an easy to carry, secure system so you can use on the go with ease using both the carrying strap where you can simply take this around everywhere and also a tightly secured cap to ensure that you do not have any spillages during any sessions.
- MATERIAL – Our Water Bottle was constructed from BPA Free materials, we made sure we created our bottle in the strongest and most secure way possible giving you a suitable alternate water bottle that is reusable on a daily basis rather than you frequently repurchasing plastic water bottles which is a danger to our body and also to the environment.
- MULTI-PURPOSE USE – Water bottles are the key to keep you going in your fitness sessions as it carries the most important fluid you need during any forms of fitness & exercise activities. You can carry this anywhere! And have no issues with hydration during your activity as we designed our water bottle for a versatile and multi-purpose use for indoors and outdoors in any environment.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Built to last and endure throughout fitness indoor and outdoor activities we make sure you cover your hydration levels as we made our bottle extra strong to go through any daily exercises and long distance travels assuring you that out bottle is strong.
- CUSTOMER CARE– We make sure that you get the best from us, if you have any inquiries about our product simply contact us and we’d happily attend your inquiry making sure we leave you with the best service possible.
Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description. We do not ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 5 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly. Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. All timescales refer to working days.