- PRECISION READING: With a 5kg/11lb capacity and division of 1g/0.1oz lets you weigh fruit, nuts and grains with amazing accuracy to help with portioning and more responsible cooking. The incredibly precise strain gauge sensors always deliver trustworthy results
- SLIM, SLEEK & STURDY DESIGN: This ultra-slim kitchen comes in at 1.8cm height, making storage much easier and convenient to bring outside with you. The 18 x 18cm stainless steel platform also provides a durable, easily cleaned measuring surface bringing also a modern aesthetic to add to your kitchen
- USER-FRIENDLY: Quickly convert between g, oz, ml, lb/oz and get the measurements on the clearly readable LCD display accompanied with a lovely, bright backlit display. This also indicates low battery and weight overload for you!
- SIMPLE TARE: Complete with tare and auto-zero functionality to allow compatibility with other containers. Able to measure with different sized bowls, plates mugs and much more with dependable accuracy!
- EXCELLENT KEPLIN QUALITY: Made from a trusted UK brand, take advantage of our excellent products and fabulous customer service by purchasing with us today!
Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description. We do not ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 5 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly. Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. All timescales refer to working days.