- MUST HAVE Baby-proof finger protectors: Kids can easily get injured by a closing door, the door can suddenly bang shut, children and pets can get stuck in certain rooms by themselves, fingers can get stuck in and much more! We at Keplin take safety seriously and this takes care of your children by preventing these scenarios
- KEPLIN finger guard: Made from non-toxic, sustainable and cushiony EVA foam, this is in a flexible C shape to make it easy to attach and fit around any size door. This will fit snugly onto any size door and will not slide or fall off
- Clean design and colour allow use as Draft Stopper: Blends in with any decorative style, providing a nice, spongy cushion between the door and its frame. This allows the door to stay open even when blown by a gust or draft that may enter the room
- Easy to use: Place this guard on the side of the door, out of reach from the children to prevent any mishaps, but allow at least 6 inches from the top. When not being used, this can simply hang on a doorknob or handle. Add to your shopping cart today! This can be the perfect baby shower gift you've been looking for!
- Excellent Customer Service: We want to make sure our customers are happy so we always focus on helping you as much as possible! We will gladly take on any queries about this item and will contact you swiftly to make sure we can assist you.
Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description. We do not ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 5 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly. Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. All timescales refer to working days.