- INDEPENDENCE – Cultivate a sense of independence in your child as they use the toilet freely and with minimal assistance! Put this on top of a traditional adult toilet, encouraging your young one and making them determined to learn how to go to the toilet like a grown up.
- FRIENDLY MATERIALS – Making use of the highest standard environmentally friendly materials (non-toxic PP materials), that are safe and gentle to the skin. These protect your baby's sensitive skin whilst being sturdy and tough enough to withstand continued use and strain, with a large bearing capacity ensuring that the baby’s stability.
- COMFY – Paired with a seat cushion to implement the maximum comfort. This comfortable seat surface is evenly frosted to prevent the baby from excessively sweating and sticking to the bottom, whilst also providing warmth so they are not put off by touching cold plastic. The booster seat gives a snug, secure place for your baby to finally learn the toilet
- WIDE USE – Designed to fit most toilet seats safely, with stiff, anti-slip rubber strips so this sticks to the toilet bowl. The wide ring shape will completely cover the bowl, with an adjustable fixing lever to allow this to stretch out if needed, so will fit most standard and elongated toilet seats.
- EASY TO CLEAN – The plastic materials make this incredibly easy to wash; you can clean it with warm water or with some disinfectant wipes after each use to keep everything sanitary. With the high-quality seat cushion also being detachable for rinsing and a splash guard to prevent spillage, this hygienic and convenient seat is suitable for boys and girls.
Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description. We do not ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 5 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly. Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. All timescales refer to working days.