Wyldness Camping Inflatable Single Sleeping Bed
- BUILT-IN PILLOW
- INFLATE WITH EASE
- BUILT-IN PILLOW
- INFLATE WITH EASE
- HIGH-QUALITY – Wyldness Camping introduces to you our new, lovely inflatable camping mat using premium materials supplying you with amazing softness & comfort during your outdoor excursions. With 40D Nylon Fabric and a TPU coating, we prioritise comfort and usability with these perfectly suited to the outdoors, being waterproof, wear-resistant, breathable and with a high weight resistance. This is the ideal mix of comfort and effectiveness.
- BUILT-IN PILLOW – Designed with a spongy pillow attached to the mattress, we aim to provide a superior comforting sleeping experience. Considering ergonomics, we have found the balance in size between providing padding for your head whilst ensuring your neck is in the optimal position. The curved design will allow your head to sit in the groove, helping relieve neck pressure and keep your head from the hard ground as you sleep in your tent or outdoors.
- PORTABLE – Our sleeping mat weighs in at a mere 550 grams when deflated and is able to be rolled up easily to make compact to allow this to be carrying anywhere. Packing in so tight, you can just carry this, however, we include a handy carry bag for even more added convenience! Inflated Size: 190 x 58 x 5.5 cm; Deflated & Rolled-up Size: 25 x 8 cm.
- INFLATE WITH EASE – The blow up mattress uses a special dual air valve design, allowing for quick and easy inflation and deflation. Simply open the first valve and apply your pump (or even your mouth!) to swiftly inflate the mattress within minutes. The second air valve also improves the rate of deflation, with the larger hole aiding the air escaping, you can then gently roll the mat to squeeze this out and deflate within mere seconds.
- VERSATILE – Made compact so you can easily take everywhere, carry with you out in nature or simple use in your home. This can do all and will provide supreme comfort wherever you are making it ideal for sleepovers, camping, hiking etc.
Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge, and this is clearly shown in the product description. We do not ship to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands.
Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only. Irrespective of the service type please be aware the carrier will operate up to 5 pm. The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by yourselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates. The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit/credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
When our courier delivers your goods, you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly. Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again. We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. All timescales refer to working days.